The following Pearson E-Textbooks have been added to the Library’s E-Books collection. Click this link and follow the instructions given to access the materials remotely / outside campus. For further inquiries, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Important: Due to user limitations of the Library’s subscription, access is exclusive to UP School of Economics members only.
- Econometric Analysis, Seventh Edition / William H. Greene
- Economic Approaches to Organizations, Sixth Edition / Sytse Douma and Hein Schreuder
- Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets, Twelfth Edition / Frederic S. Mishkin
- Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis, Fifth Edition / Knut Sydsaeter et. al.
- Financial Markets and Institutions, Ninth Edition / Frederic S. Mishkin and Stanley G. Eakins
- International Economics: Theory and Policy, Eleventh Edition / Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc J. Melitiz
- Introduction to Econometrics, Fourth Edition / James M. Stock and Mark W. Watson
- Introduction to Mathematical Statistics and its Applications, Fifth Edition / Richard J. Larsen and Morris L. Marx
- Macroeconomics, Ninth Edition / Andrew B. Abel, Ben S. Bernanke, and Dean Croushore
- Macroeconomics, Global Edition, Sixth Edition / Stephen D. Williamson
- Managerial Economics and Strategy, Second Edition / James A. Brander and Jeffrey M. Perloff
- Mathematics for Economics and Business, Ninth Edition, Ian Jacques
- Microeconomics, Global Edition, Ninth Edition / Robert S. Pindyck and Daniel L. Rubinfield
- Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus, Fourth Edition / Jeffrey M. Perloff