To be one of the finest economics libraries in Southeast Asia in terms of library resources, services, platforms, and spaces.
To provide library resources, services, platforms, and spaces that support the research, teaching, learning needs, and extension programs of the School. To fulfill this mission, the Library commits to:
- procure, organize, maintain and make available library resources necessary for the programs of the School;
- provide access to and promote use of local and external information resources;
- ensure the preservation and long –lasting availability of library collections and resources;
- create an area conducive to studying, teaching and research;
- participate in local and international network systems and exchange programs and foster sharing of resources and transfer of information;
- enhance the skills and capabilities of the Library staff to become effective information providers and research facilitators.